Change event date
- August 17 (Monday) - Introduction to Statistics
- August 17 (Monday) - Linear Algebra
- August 18 (Tuesday) - Introduction to Mathematical Optimization
- August 18 (Tuesday) - Introduction to Programming in R
- August 18 (Tuesday) - Introduction to Python
- August 19 (Wednesday) - Introduction to Machine Learning
- August 20 (Thursday) - Introduction to Deep Learning
- August 21 (Friday) - Deep Learning for Natural Language Processing
- August 21 (Friday) - Introduction to High Performance Computing
- August 22 (Saturday) - Data Visualization in Tableau
Change event date
REGISTER BY FRIDAY, AUGUST 7, 2020 TO SECURE YOUR SPOT!
ICME (Institute for Computational & Mathematical Engineering) offers a variety of summer virtual instructor-led workshops to students, ICME partners, and the wider community. This year's series of day-long workshops is happening from August 17-22, 2020.
All workshops are from 9:00 am to 4:45 pm PDT with interactive sessions separated by time for breaks.
There are 10 full-day workshops. You can only attend the day-long workshop(s) you registered for. On days that have 2 or more workshops, please select 1.
If you complete four or more day-long workshops, you qualify for an ICME Fundamentals of Data Science Workshops Certificate of Completion, which will be emailed to you in late September 2020.
Monday, August 17 (select 1 workshop)
Linear Algebra (Instructor: Professor Margot Gerritsen)
Introduction to Statistics (Instructor: Professor Guenther Walther)
Tuesday, August 18 (select 1 workshop)
Introduction to Programming in R (Instructor: Andreas Santucci)
Introduction to Mathematical Optimization (Instructor: Kevin Carlberg)
Introduction to Python (Instructor: Leopold Cambier)
Wednesday, August 19
Introduction to Machine Learning (Instructor: Alexander Ioannidis)
Thursday, August 20
Introduction to Deep Learning (Instructors: Sherrie Wang)
Friday, August 21 (select 1 workshop)
Deep Learning for Natural Language Processing (Instructor: Luke de Oliveira)
Introduction to High Performance Computing (Instructor: Cindy Orozco)
Saturday, August 22
Data Visualization in Tableau (Instructor: Sergio Camelo)
Each non-transferable, non-refundable workshop fee is for 1 registered participant to attend 1 virtual instructor-led registered workshop. Please abide by the instructions provided on registration webpages.
- $400 General Public
- $100 University Staff/Faculty/Postdoc; Community College or High School Faculty/Staff
- $75 University/Community College/High School Student
- 50% discount for ICME Partners and WiDS Ambassadors
Zoom instructions unique to each registered participant will be emailed prior to each workshop.
Please email all questions to Stanford Ticket Office.
Discounted rate orders not approved by the Stanford Ticket Office will be voided and a non-refundable $20 per registration processing fee will be deducted.
All sales are final, not transferrable, not refundable. No exceptions.
If you find this message in error, please check your reservation request and try again.