Youcubed Virtual Professional Development, Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Choose another item
- ^Youcubed Home Page
- 2020: 12/08 Youcubed Virtual Professional Development
- 2021: 01/12 - 01/13 Mindset Mathematics Workshop
- 2021: 01/26 Youcubed Virtual Professional Development
- 2021: 02/09 - 02/10 Mindset Mathematics Workshop
- 2021: 03/16 Youcubed Virtual Professional Development
- 2021: 05/04 - 05/05 Mathematics Leadership Summit
Youcubed Virtual Professional Development
Tuesday, April 20, 2021 & Thursday, April 29, 2021 | 3 pm - 5 pm Pacific time
For the first time youcubed has developed a range of grade specific professional development. Workshops led by Dr Jo Boaler and Cathy Williams are now available to help educators navigate the most important mathematical content for their grade, and learn ways to teach it effectively, whether in person or online. Both sessions of the workshop begin at 3 pm Pacific Time and end at 5 pm Pacific Time. Participants will receive a certificate verifying 4 Professional Development Hours.
- Bringing High School Mathematics into the 21st Century with a Data Science Perspective:
Tasks & Teaching Strategies to Empower and Engage Students Online and In-Person
If you find this message in error, please check your reservation request and try again.