Youcubed Virtual Professional Development, Tuesday, December 8, 2020
Choose another item
- ^Youcubed Home Page
- 2021: 01/12 - 01/13 Mindset Mathematics Workshop
- 2021: 01/26 Youcubed Virtual Professional Development
- 2021: 02/09 - 02/10 Mindset Mathematics Workshop
- 2021: 03/16 Youcubed Virtual Professional Development
- 2021: 04/20 Youcubed Virtual Professional Development
- 2021: 05/04 - 05/05 Mathematics Leadership Summit
Youcubed Virtual Professional Development
Tuesday, December 8, 2020 | 9 am - 2 pm Pacific time
For the first time youcubed has developed a range of grade specific professional development. Workshops led by Dr Jo Boaler and Cathy Williams are now available to help educators navigate the most important mathematical content for their grade, and learn ways to teach it effectively, whether in person or online. This workshop begins at 9 am Pacific Time and ends at 2 pm Pacific Time, with a one-hour break for lunch. Participants will receive a certificate verifying 4 Professional Development Hours.
- Teaching the Important Ideas of Number Sense and Data Exploration K-2:
Tasks & Strategies for Successful Teaching Online and In-Person
If you find this message in error, please check your reservation request and try again.