Mindset Mathematics Workshop, Tuesday-Wednesday, January 12-13, 2021
Choose another item
- ^Youcubed Home Page
- 2020: 12/08 Youcubed Virtual Professional Development
- 2021: 01/26 Youcubed Virtual Professional Development
- 2021: 02/09 - 02/10 Mindset Mathematics Workshop
- 2021: 03/16 Youcubed Virtual Professional Development
- 2021: 04/20 Youcubed Virtual Professional Development
- 2021: 05/04 - 05/05 Mathematics Leadership Summit
- 2021: 06/15 - 06/16 Mindset Mathematics Workshop
All registrants for the January 12-13 workshop have been sent a message from “Stanford youcubed – Registrations” regarding their options including transferring their enrollment to another date or receiving credit to apply to a future session. If you are registered for the January workshop and have not received an email about the postponed workshop, please contact Stanford Ticket Office at email@example.com.
Mindset Mathematics Workshop
Tuesday-Wednesday, January 12-13, 2021
Paul Brest Hall, 555 Salvatierra Walk, Stanford, CA 94305
Join Jo Boaler and the youcubed team on the Stanford campus and learn how to teach math with a growth mindset!
Each Workshop is appropriate for k-12 teachers, coaches and administrators.
We focus on exploring content and the pedagogy that promotes a growth mindset.
Each Workshop includes:
- A 3-hour opening and 2-hour closing session with Jo Boaler
- A copy of our summer camp curriculum in print and electronically
- Two full days of professional development focusing on mindset mathematics content and pedagogy
- Breakfast and lunch both days
If you find this message in error, please check your reservation request and try again.