Change event date
- *Youcubed Home Page
- 2020: 08/31 - 09/01 Mathematics Leadership Summit
- 2020: 10/26 - 10/27 Mindset Mathematics Workshop
- 2020: 12/08 Youcubed Virtual Professional Development
- 2021: 01/12 - 01/13 Mindset Mathematics Workshop
- 2021: 01/26 Youcubed Virtual Professional Development
- 2021: 02/09 - 02/10 Mindset Mathematics Workshop
- 2021: 04/20 Youcubed Virtual Professional Development
- 2021: 05/04 - 05/05 Mathematics Leadership Summit
Youcubed Virtual Professional Development
Tuesday, March 16, 2021 | 9 am - 2 pm Pacific time
For the first time youcubed has developed a range of grade specific professional development. Workshops led by Dr Jo Boaler and Cathy Williams are now available to help educators navigate the most important mathematical content for their grade, and learn ways to teach it effectively, whether in person or online. All workshops begin at 9 am Pacific Time and end at 2 pm Pacific Time, with a one-hour break for lunch. Participants will receive a certificate verifying 4 Professional Development Hours.
- Teaching the Middle Grades Data & Probability Standards through Exploratory Tasks:
Lessons & Strategies for Successful Teaching Online and In-Person
If you find this message in error, please check your reservation request and try again.