Choose another item
- ^Youcubed Home Page
- 2020: 12/08 Youcubed Virtual Professional Development
- 2021: 01/12 - 01/13 Mindset Mathematics Workshop
- 2021: 01/26 Youcubed Virtual Professional Development
- 2021: 02/09 - 02/10 Mindset Mathematics Workshop
- 2021: 03/16 Youcubed Virtual Professional Development
- 2021: 04/20 Youcubed Virtual Professional Development
- 2021: 05/04 - 05/05 Mathematics Leadership Summit
All registrants for the October 26-27 workshop have been sent a message from “Stanford Youcubed – Stanford Ticket Office” regarding either transferring their enrollment to another date or receiving credit to apply to a future session. If you are registered for the October workshop and have not received an email about the cancellation, please contact Stanford Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mindset Mathematics Workshop
Monday-Tuesday, October 26-27, 2020
Paul Brest Hall, 555 Salvatierra Walk, Stanford, CA 94305
Join Jo Boaler and the youcubed team on the Stanford campus and learn how to teach math with a growth mindset!
Each Workshop is appropriate for k-12 teachers, coaches and administrators.
We focus on exploring content and the pedagogy that promotes a growth mindset.
Each Workshop includes:
- A 3-hour opening and 2-hour closing session with Jo Boaler
- A copy of our summer camp curriculum in print and electronically
- Two full days of professional development focusing on mindset mathematics content and pedagogy
- Breakfast and lunch both days
If you find this message in error, please check your reservation request and try again.